|Issue Size||10,354.77 CR|
|issue price||RS. 755 per share|
|Lot Size||19 Shares|
|Issue opens on||Mar 2, 2020|
|Issue close on||Mar 5, 2020|
|Listing date||March 16, 2020|
Incorporated by the State Bank of India and GE Capital, SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited (SBICPSL) was launched in October 1998, and is headquartered currently in Gurgaon, Haryana.
In December 2017, State Bank of India and The Carlyle Group acquired GE Capital`s stake in SBI Card, post which SBI held 74% while Carlyle held 26% in the Company.
Upon its conversion from a “Private Limited” company to a “Public Limited” company, SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited’s legal name was changed on 20 August ’19 to SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited. SBI got listed on the Indian stock exchanges as the first credit card company in March 2020.
Their endeavor is to simplify the lives of its customers, employees and other important stakeholders, and to offer a value-added world-class payment products and services to the Indian consumers
Today, with over 10 million credit cards customers, SBI is the second largest credit card issuer in the country.
- New addition of card types and increased card base.
- Recognized for quality service and performance, marketing and product innovation.
- Branches across 145 cities in India.
- Wide range of product portfolio that caters to both corporates and individuals via cards for premium, classic, travel and shopping categories, as well as exclusive and corporate cards.
The promoter of the Company is SBI.
Summary of financial Information (Restated)
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Million)|
|Profit After Tax||7,258.82||8,627.19||6,011.43||3,728.59|
Objects of the Issue:
The Offer comprises of a Fresh Issue and an Offer for Sale-
- The Offer for Sale- The object of the Offer for Sale is to allow the Selling Shareholders to sell an aggregate of up to [●] Equity Shares held by them. The company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
Fresh Issue- The net proceeds of the Fresh Issue, i.e. Gross proceeds of the Fresh Issue less the Offer Expenses apportioned to the Company (“Net Proceeds”) are proposed to be utilized for augmenting the capital base to meet company’s future capital requirements.
SBI Cards IPO Details
|IPO Date||Mar 2, 2020 – Mar 5, 2020|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||137,193,464 Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹10,354.77 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||6,622,517 Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹500.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||130,526,798 Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹9,854.77 Cr)
|Face Value||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||₹750 to ₹755 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||19 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||19 Shares|
|Market Cap (₹ Cr.)|
SBI Cards IPO Tentative Date / Timetable
|Bid/Offer Opens On||Mar 2, 2020|
|Bid/Offer Closes On||Mar 5, 2020|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||Mar 11, 2020|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 12, 2020|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||Mar 13, 2020|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||Mar 16, 2020|
SBI Cards IPO Lot Size and Price (Retail)
SBI Cards IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||74%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||69.51%|
SBI Shareholders Reservation in SBI Cards IPO
Investors who hold SBI shares on the 18th Feb 2020 (the date of filing RHP with SEBI) are eligible to apply under the shareholder’s category of SBI Cards IPO. As per RHP, the SBI shareholders can apply above ₹2 lakh and maximum up to reserved poprtion for the SH category. SBI shareholders (bidding up to ₹2 lakhs) can also apply under the retail category. Further, if an SBI shareholder is also an SBI employee, he/she is also eligible to apply in all the three categories- RII (up to ₹2 lakhs), Shareholder (up to ₹2 lakhs) and Employees (up to ₹5 lakhs).
SBI Employees Reservation in SBI Cards IPO
Full-time or permanent employees of SBI (as on RHP filing date) can apply in the SBI Employees category of SBI Cards IPO. The maximum limit defined to apply in the Employee category is ₹5 lakhs. The maximum allotment to employees cannot be above ₹2 lakhs when the category is fully or oversubscribed. In case of under-subscription in the employee category, the unsubscribed portion will be available for allocation, proportionately to all Eligible Employees who Bid above ₹2 lakhs, subject to maximum limit not exceeding ₹5 lakhs.
- Investors Portion: QIB = Not More than 50% of the offer, NII = Not less than 15% of the offer and Retail = Not less than 35% of the offer
- Employee Reservation Portion: Up to 1,864,669 Equity Shares
- Shareholders Reservation Portion: Up to 13,052,680 Equity Shares
SBI Cards IPO All Category Forms
- Zerodha is only allowing 1 IPO application per customer even though the option is available for applying in the retail and shareholders category. To apply 2nd application, either use your net banking facility or apply through.Edelweiss Broking as guest. Note: Edelweiss permits you to apply in IPO application even if you are not their customer.
- The shareholder list is prepared on PAN. Shareholders can apply from a different demat account (on the same name) where they do not hold SBI shares. The physical shareholder can also apply in the shareholder’s category.
- Edelweiss Broking offer IPO Application by Guest User. No need to open an account with a broker to apply in an IPO.
- “An investor will be identified by the PAN Number and not the Demat Account.” Registrar Link Intime
- When using UPI as a payment method, the primary account holder in the bank and demat should be the same person. Use of 3rd party UPI ID or 3rd party bank account is not allowed.
- When using ASBA, up to 5 SBI IPO applications can be applied from the same bank, if the bank offers this facility. Public sector banks (like SBI) offer this facility.
- Minors can only apply using ASBA from the banks that offer the 3rd Party ASBA IPO application. i.e. SBI.
SBI Cards IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
SBI Cards IPO how much subscribed?
|No. of Times Issue Subscribed (BSE + NSE)|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Employee||Others||Total|
|Mar 5, 2020 18:45||57.18x||45.23x||2.50x||4.74x||25.36x||26.54x|
|SBI Cards IPO Prospectus|
|SBI Cards IPO DRHP|
|SBI Cards IPO RHP|
SBI Cards IPO Listing Date
|Listing Date||Monday, March 16, 2020|
|BSE Script Code||543066|
|IPO Price||₹755 Per Equity Share|
|Face Value||₹10 Per Equity Share|
Listing Day Trading Information
|SBI Cards IPO Review|
|SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd – IPO Review|
|Company Contact Information|
SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd
Phone: +91 (11) 6126 8100
|SBI Cards IPO Registrar|
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
|SBI Cards IPO Lead Manager(s)|
|Axis Capital Limited|
SBI Cards IPO FAQs:
SBI Cards IPO is a main-board IPO of [.] equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹[.] Crores.
The issue price of the IPO is [.] to [.] Per Equity Share. The minimum order quantity is per application and the offer type is Book Built Issue.
SBI Cards IPO lot size and the minimum order quantity is not available at this time. Please check again later.
The SBI Cards IPO listing date is not yet announced. The tentative date of SBI Cards IPO listing is [.].
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for SBI Cards IPO will be done on [.], and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by [.]. Check the SBI Cards IPO allotment status.
The SBI Cards IPO dates are not announced. Please check back again after some time.
No IPO found
|Issuer Company||Exchange||Issue Open|
|Yes Bank Ltd FPO||BSE, NSE||Jul 15, 2020|
|Rossari Biotech Ltd IPO||BSE, NSE||Jul 13, 2020|
|Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) Rights Issue||BSE, NSE|
|Antony Waste Handling Cell Ltd IPO||BSE, NSE||Mar 4, 2020|
|SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd IPO||BSE, NSE||Mar 2, 2020|
|ITI Ltd FPO||BSE, NSE||Jan 24, 2020|
|Prince Pipes and Fittings Ltd IPO||BSE, NSE||Dec 18, 2019|
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Ltd IPO||BSE, NSE||Dec 2, 2019|
|CSB Bank Limited IPO||BSE, NSE||Nov 22, 2019|
|IRCTC Limited IPO||BSE, NSE||Sep 30, 2019|
|Issuer Company||Exchange||Issue Open|
|Billwin Industries Ltd IPO||BSE SME|
|Nirmitee Robotics India Ltd IPO||BSE SME||Mar 31, 2020|
|DJ Mediaprint & Logistics Ltd IPO||BSE SME||Mar 26, 2020|
|Laxmi Goldorna House Ltd IPO||NSE Emerge||Mar 20, 2020|
|Cospower Engineering Ltd IPO||BSE SME||Mar 17, 2020|
|RO Jewels Ltd IPO||BSE SME||Mar 12, 2020|
|SM Auto Stamping Ltd IPO||BSE SME||Mar 3, 2020|
|ICL Organic Dairy Products Ltd IPO||BSE SME||Jan 31, 2020|
|Chandra Bhagat Pharma Ltd IPO||BSE SME||Jan 31, 2020|
|Tranway Technologies Ltd IPO||BSE SME||Jan 27, 2020|