India Stock Market Holidays 2020 List (BSE, NSE)
Indian share markets remain open for equity trading on all weekdays except Saturdays, Sundays and declared market holidays.
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India remain close for trading on following days. Check if BSE / NSE is open today.
• If BSE or NSE closed today?
• What are Stock Market’s holiday hours?
• BSE holidays 2020
• NSE list of trading holidays 2020
• Indian share market timings and holidays
• Stock Market in India open today?
NSE & BSE Holidays 2020 List (Stock Market Holidays 2020)
|Fri, 21 Feb 2020||Mahashivratri|
|Tue, 10 Mar 2020||Holi|
|Thu, 02 Apr 2020||Ram Navami|
|Mon, 06 Apr 2020||Mahavir Jayanti|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||Good Friday|
|Tue, 14 Apr 2020||Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Jayanti|
|Fri, 01 May 2020||Maharashtra Day|
|Mon, 25 May 2020||Id-Ul-Fitr (Ramzan ID)|
|Fri, 02 Oct 2020||Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti|
|Mon, 16 Nov 2020||Diwali-Balipratipada|
|Mon, 30 Nov 2020||Gurunanak Jayanti|
|Fri, 25 Dec 2020||Christmas|
Public Holidays and Festivals falling on Saturday / Sundays:
- Republic Day: Saturday, January 26, 2020
- Budget Day: Saturday, February 01, 2020
- Bakri Id: Saturday, August 01, 2020
- Independence Day: Saturday, August 15, 2020
- Ganesh Chaturthi: Saturday, August 22, 2020
- Moharram: Sunday, August 30, 2020
- Dasera: Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Diwali-Laxmi Pujan*: Saturday, November 14, 2020
*Dewali Muhurat Trading 2020 (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja):
Saturday, November 14, 2020
Diwali Muhurat Trading / Deepavali 2020 Muhurat Trading will be held on Saturday, November 14, 2020 from [*] To [*] (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja) time.
Note that being a special trading session; all trades executed in this Diwali Muhurat trading session shall result in settlement obligations.